Hentai High School Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hentai High School Revived

Welcome to HHSRevived, be warned for this is no ordinary adventure you are about to embark. Untold accounts of greed, corruption, and manifestation of sin beyond your wildest dreams lurk within.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It has come to my attention....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isara_Fukushima
Student RPG
Student RPG
Isara_Fukushima

Female
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: None
Skill points:
It has come to my attention.... L_sp2100/0It has come to my attention.... Empty_10  (0/0)

It has come to my attention.... Empty
PostSubject: It has come to my attention....   It has come to my attention.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:00 am

That many of you do not like Yaoi. It makes me sad that our fellow male members will not stick each other with their members. However , I offer a peace treaty....ah , am I kidding? I just found it hilarious. Absolutely not Yaoi , I mean it , quite the opposite , yuri.
Back to top Go down
Franz Wayward
Faculty
Faculty

Male
Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Vice Principal
Skill points:
It has come to my attention.... L_sp2100/0It has come to my attention.... Empty_10  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: It has come to my attention....   It has come to my attention.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:30 am

I want to see some Yuri. A certain cat girl with a butch lesbian character named Helga. Mmm~
Back to top Go down
Isara_Fukushima
Student RPG
Student RPG
Isara_Fukushima

Female
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: None
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: It has come to my attention....   It has come to my attention.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:36 am

I just posted a link with a yuri fairy tale , you numbskull...and no helga.
Back to top Go down
Franz Wayward
Faculty
Faculty

Male
Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Vice Principal
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: It has come to my attention....   It has come to my attention.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:40 am

Ooh... I didn't even notice. You should have... underlined it! *Click*
Back to top Go down
Stranger
Admin
Admin
Stranger

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Council Member
Skill points:
It has come to my attention.... L_sp2101/1It has come to my attention.... Empty_10  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: It has come to my attention....   It has come to my attention.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:00 pm

-Sigh- you kids...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It has come to my attention....   It has come to my attention.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It has come to my attention....
Page 1 of 1