Hentai High School Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hentai High School Revived

Welcome to HHSRevived, be warned for this is no ordinary adventure you are about to embark. Untold accounts of greed, corruption, and manifestation of sin beyond your wildest dreams lurk within.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sex Ed Coming To A Classroom Near You!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Franz Wayward
Faculty
Faculty

Male
Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Vice Principal
Skill points:
Sex Ed Coming To A Classroom Near You! L_sp2100/0Sex Ed Coming To A Classroom Near You! Empty_10  (0/0)

Sex Ed Coming To A Classroom Near You! Empty
PostSubject: Sex Ed Coming To A Classroom Near You!   Sex Ed Coming To A Classroom Near You! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:59 am

The distorted sound of a microphone could be heard ringing in every speaker installed all around the campus. A few taps on it was made before an 'ahem' by the Vice Principal who was clearing his throat.

"Testing, testing... 1, 2, 3. Testing, testing. TESTING, GODDAMNIT!" shrieked Franz, speaking to an unknown individual beside him before continuing in a deeper, purring tone.

"Dearly beloved students and faculty members... This is your vice principal speaking! I have an announcement to make to you all and it might just be good news. A new class will be opening soon. S-S-S-Sex Ed! Mmm, yes... That's right, you heard me correctly, you promiscuous and curious lot with your uncontrollable hormones. It is perfect for those who are interested in the anatomy of the opposite gender (or the same gender) and do not know the no-no spots really well. Better yet, it'll teach you the consequences for not practicing safe sex... like I know most of you don't do. Even better yet! It'll be taught by a new teacher, a guy who I'd like to call Goodfellow. Mr. Adrien Goodfellow. It's a noon class. So if any of you ladies (or guys) are tired of the current selection of male faculty members, please do keep a lookout for the latest addition to our team and give him a warm welcome. If interested in adding the class or transferring, please stop by at the administration office and we'll see what we can arrange. That is all."

So ends the announce with a click followed by another piercing screech.
Back to top Go down

Sex Ed Coming To A Classroom Near You!
Page 1 of 1