Hentai High School Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hentai High School Revived

Welcome to HHSRevived, be warned for this is no ordinary adventure you are about to embark. Untold accounts of greed, corruption, and manifestation of sin beyond your wildest dreams lurk within.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comming back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melody
Student
Student
Melody

Female
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Student
Skill points:
Comming back L_sp210763/10000Comming back Empty_10  (763/10000)

Comming back Empty
PostSubject: Comming back   Comming back I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:17 am

Hey - Sorry ya'll about being away for so long. Personal problem that I don't need aired out. If/when my friends see me on Yahoo - I'll let them know whats going on.

To Tristan - I'll post back to you in the dorm area either tonight or tomorrow depends on whats going on here at the house.

To Stranger - Don't count me out just yet =D I'm back to stay... unless somthing major happens again.
Back to top Go down
Kurizu
Student
Student
Kurizu

Male
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Council Member
Skill points:
Comming back L_sp2101981/10000Comming back Empty_10  (1981/10000)

Comming back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comming back   Comming back I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:13 am

We will be moving to a new forum site. Please stop posting at this location. The link to the new site is http://hentaihighschoolrevived.com/forum/

When registarting, please use both FIRST and LAST names for your login. Also, please begin posting in the events section of the forum. I'm looking forward to seeing you there.

Thank you very much,

Kurizu
Back to top Go down

Comming back
Page 1 of 1