Hentai High School Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hentai High School Revived

Welcome to HHSRevived, be warned for this is no ordinary adventure you are about to embark. Untold accounts of greed, corruption, and manifestation of sin beyond your wildest dreams lurk within.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discusion time.

Go down 
+4
Sam
Asu_Rin
Tristan
Isara_Fukushima
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Isara_Fukushima
Student RPG
Student RPG
Isara_Fukushima

Female
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: None
Skill points:
Discusion time. L_sp2100/0Discusion time. Empty_10  (0/0)

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:35 am

-Ahem- Now , some of you probably haven't looked here about what stranger posted but now is the perfect TIME to do it. The board could use a setting , some guidelines , a little direction , and stranger made it our responsibility to choose our own fates (Bless his little black heart -sarcasm-) and since we have a chance , why don't we sit down nice and civil and talk about things. Oh , and since it's my thread , I'm the boss , simple as that. Now then! I'll lead by breaking down what he offered how I see it.

Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho: Tou :

Gifted students who fight the undead at night and save the random hapless people while bouncing school and homework. Sounds like a typical anime with a "Dawn of the dead" twist to it. Seems alright in the aspect that , yes , we have gifted individuals such as our magic students , Bat-man wannabes , ninjas , the young priest from the Exorsist our VP , and finally Stranger who is like Zordon from the power rangers , it could work. We'd have to have some people play the monsters and ghoulies and that means some new people or some surprise volunteers , but , it could be fun. The encounter zone should be fun to be in with this kind of set up , however , I think with any battle oriented theme we'll have to pitch in for rpg mode.

Pros: We can have bumps in the night , terror , suspense , normal school activities , and some scary and dangerous plot twists paired with the not so supernatural.

More involvement is needed as characters to be heros , victims , and will stimulate perhaps some more activity , and finally it'll bring our characters together for a common goal and we can have rich development!

A good reason to have RPG mode!

Cons: It needs involvement by the players or it's really no good.

Needs some people to play the monsters.

RPG mode is needed.

Next up we have Ikki Tousen.

This series seems to follow the lines of comedy and action where school is really just a place to hang out and train to beat the living snot out of people and paint your school flag with their blood. Uhm , this is obviously going to be a very competitve sort of setting which I'll just come out and say it , sounds like alot of after-fight molestation will stem from. If violence and sex perks your interest , maybe put in a yay for that , if not , just keep in mind that they DO do other things...just fighting happens to be most of what they do.

Pros: High action content.

Competition amongst fellow rpers.

Good t1 or RPG fights.

Cons: Could get boring real fast for some.

Competition sometimes is a bad thing.

Could just fall into a big massive mosh pit mashed with an orgy.

Lastly of what Stranger , our fearless leader , suggested was that we look to...

Tsuyokiss - Cool×Sweet: This surprised me he even looked but mayhaps he has a fluffy side to him. ANYWAY it's focused on comedy and high school everyday actions with the student upper body basically acting like royalty and the struggles between them and the others and how the "Lower class evades them in their day to day lives and even gets back at them.

Pros: Easy going setting with easy comedy and ecchi potential.

Could be interesting to see how character's interact.

Would encourage more players to fight for school positions as teachers , aides , and the likes and give us some more structure.

Cons: Could be dull to some.

How character's get along..well...could get ugly.

We could all end up being faculty.

Now then , I'll list some others after I feel a little more motivated , but I want each and everyone to say their piece. THERE is no excuse. It involves you as a player by changing the enviroment you play in. So , come and make some suggestions , elaborate on some of the pros and cons , and let's get this rolling. I"M going to go make french onion soup.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Faculty
Faculty
Tristan

Male
Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Student
Skill points:
Discusion time. L_sp2101148/10000Discusion time. Empty_10  (1148/10000)

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:47 am

the first one is the most amusing ..but as long as we have dice crap to deal with T1 skill is not needed at all
Back to top Go down
Asu_Rin
Student
Student
Asu_Rin

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Permanent Record
Skill points:

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:59 am

First one sounds like the most fun to me, though the third sounds like fun too.

However, I'm still the newbie of the group so far as I know, and I still don't understand how half the things on the forums work yet ^_^; So I'll refrain from throwing my two cents around too much until I understand more and can actually contribute effectively.

That being said, exactly what is this "RPG mode" and why is it necessary for the first idea proposed?
Back to top Go down
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female
Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Permanent Record
Skill points:
Discusion time. L_sp2101947/10000Discusion time. Empty_10  (1947/10000)

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:27 pm

Ok so nice of you to start a thread like this....and Ha love the powerranger comment now on to business I like the first one think it would bring a lot of story line to the fourm I believe it leaves an opening for other people idea in that one. The second one I am not to sure I like it seem very dull and well would bore people to death nothing but fighting...it would turn out like it is now. I mean the school fill with sex as is and all we are missing for that idea is the fighting...and well how much can a person fight before they get bored? Now I like the last idea a little I wonder if there a way to mix the two together I think that could work out good. It could bring a bigger plot rang if we mixed the two together since we have the upper body going against the under class but also having to deal with the bumps in the night. Anyway what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Isara_Fukushima
Student RPG
Student RPG
Isara_Fukushima

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:47 am

I don't see why we can't mix the two. Stranger could be like the leader , of course , or maybe not so much the leader as the final authority. The student body leaders can be more so overviewing and giving orders out to the lesser students in training , fighting , schooling , stuff like that. I mean , we'd get a little friction if we did this , but conflict makes some of the best plot. If everyone got along , then , why the hell rp? We could just post posts of sunshine and carebears. Anyway...a common goal to face in daily life with people "Above" us who try and direct and rule...sounds like it has some good dramatic appeals. It's like..Hellsing really , if you ever had seen it.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Faculty
Faculty
Tristan

Male
Number of posts : 482

Permanent Record
Skill points:
Discusion time. L_sp2101148/10000Discusion time. Empty_10  (1148/10000)

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:48 am

Save the council is never here, least not that often
Back to top Go down
Asu_Rin
Student
Student
Asu_Rin

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Permanent Record
Skill points:

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:29 pm

What if it started with one and gravitated into the other, i.e. start with the third idea, and introduce the zombie/undead/evil elements of the 1st idea, create a sort of "greater evil" scenario?
Back to top Go down
Isara_Fukushima
Student RPG
Student RPG
Isara_Fukushima

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:53 am

That's what I was talking about above your post , Rin , Silllllyyyyyy...-Hits with a pillowcase filled with oranges-
Back to top Go down
Franz Wayward
Faculty
Faculty

Male
Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Vice Principal
Skill points:

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:03 am

I've always liked the idea of a high school in a zombie apocalypse scenario. Like "High School of the Dead" where a group of students continually have to retreat from place to place just to survive while the undead run amok.

Anyway~ A mix of the first idea and the third sounds enticing but in the third, if a power struggle is what you're after, HHSR was built (from what I gathered in the student handbook) to have one but it never came to fruition. I'm guessing it just didn't work out because there were never enough people (or not enough were willing to work for it), and sadly, it's the same. So more people is definitely needed. I can go on and on about how that'll involve a good recruiting effort and how difficult it is, etc etc to ruin the mood but I'll refrain.

I like the first one a lot because I believe high school is meant for horror. All these rooms and offices... A group coming together for a good cause to get down and unmask the perpetrators behind a nightmare... And along the way, people die, drama happens, people die... Yes, people -have- to die.

This reminds me of a couple of games I played that involved a similar idea. Persona 3 and Persona 4. They had high school settings and involved a group of students who fought a great evil while juggling school activities, homework, and personal life but I'm guessing not a lot of people on this board really play JRPG's. *SIGH* They were such good games too.

What I really wanted to say was, if we were to really start something and it had to be sometime soon, we'd have to do it on a very small scale and it probably won't involve all the active members of this board. It can still be fun but I imagine most of the 'ideas' we are gunning for can only be fun if it's with a bigger group. Might I add that people are actually going to have to go out of their way from their usual balance and become a team member to execute this plan?

Participation from people who are unlikely to play anything else but whatever they've been playing so for will be *key*. And you know you can already count me in on this one.

I'm just waiting see who else is willing to step up.
Back to top Go down
Melody
Student
Student
Melody

Female
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Permanent Record
Skill points:
Discusion time. L_sp210763/10000Discusion time. Empty_10  (763/10000)

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:16 am

well, I have to say I agree with everyone else, I like the 3rd and the 1st idea, but I like the first more then anything. I like the idea of "ooh shit.. is that a ...ZOMBIE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" What if it was like a "Quarantine" type of thing... At some set time/date someone turns into a zombie and we all have to deal with it.. some turning into zombies.. others turning into zombie food, and others.. bless their hearts just run around like crazy screaming out " OOH SHIT OOH SHIT OOH SHIT"

Also it seems to that first idea, would kinda take out the whole " classes" area.. I dont know about you, but if my highschool was infested with the undead, I wouldn't bother going to my classes...
Back to top Go down
Stranger
Admin
Admin
Stranger

Male
Number of posts : 213

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Council Member
Skill points:
Discusion time. L_sp2101/1Discusion time. Empty_10  (1/1)

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:18 pm

I think you folks are forgetting the purpose of why we have DARKHALLS. there are a few monsters running around.. and they have been very lonely. So lonely that allot of them leave because they don't get any action...
Back to top Go down
Isara_Fukushima
Student RPG
Student RPG
Isara_Fukushima

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:55 am

Hold on for a moment...when I stated we had the options of one and two , I did not say we need to have anything so changing. As I understand the dark halls are a contained evil that seeps out into the forgotten halls of the school like a fucked up twighlight zone. My idea is focusing more on using the stuff we HAVE. We already have the common evil , what I'm suggesting is that we PLAY WITH IT. And more so to enjoy it and have thrills and chills and less monster rape , but , this is a hentai high school , I suppose that's kinda...well , it better be just as rape friendly for guys too!

Anyway , what Stranger is saying is yeah , we have this evil , how about we take our two idea combination we have and then let us actually start to play with it and add a little more life with bouncing acedemics , personal life , and then the bumps in the night? That Nate boy seems to be the only one who cares about it and I'm sure he's pretty hungry for some monster fun.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female
Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Permanent Record
Skill points:
Discusion time. L_sp2101947/10000Discusion time. Empty_10  (1947/10000)

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:33 am

I agreee woth Isara on this one I already got a few idea plots in my head I am just triyngh to think of a way of going ahead with them. *Put up sheald incase Isara get any ideas*
Back to top Go down
Isara_Fukushima
Student RPG
Student RPG
Isara_Fukushima

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:27 am

OHHHHhhh I have ideas. Alot of ideas. MOUNDS of idea. And a shield won't save yoooouuu. You'd need like , to user stranger as a meat shield.
Back to top Go down
Melody
Student
Student
Melody

Female
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Permanent Record
Skill points:
Discusion time. L_sp210763/10000Discusion time. Empty_10  (763/10000)

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:05 am

kinky?
Back to top Go down
Nate_L_Ardenson
Student RPG
Student RPG
Nate_L_Ardenson

Male
Number of posts : 258
Location : Probably out in the dark hunting the bumps in the night
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Permanent Record
Skill points:
Discusion time. L_sp2101683/10000Discusion time. Empty_10  (1683/10000)

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:35 pm

As far as theose suggestions go, I'm suprised that Tenjho Tenge was not recommended. The inter class structure and infighting seems to be the drama that Stranger wants.

It's got violence, it's got sex, and it's got a lot's of dark themes. sadly now monsters, unless you read the manga.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/gojira613/natelardenson.htm
Isara_Fukushima
Student RPG
Student RPG
Isara_Fukushima

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:04 pm

You just wanna go and crack some skulls and later do some schoolwork. At the end of the day you just wanna relaxe and play Sex panther,awww cute.Seriously though its not a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Nate_L_Ardenson
Student RPG
Student RPG
Nate_L_Ardenson

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:28 am

close enough for me. Though Nate isn't sexually focused, poor kid.
Back to top Go down
Stranger
Admin
Admin
Stranger

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:30 pm

I didn't mention Tenjho Tenge because Although it has the right idea, I don't endorse that anime since in my opinion it pretty much died after the first 12 or so episodes. I'm not a fan of ridiculous unexplained powers to beat the biggest boss of the series by training for a month. This is the same reason I don't approve of quite a few other anime that iv seen.

Anyways everything is set for whatever plot-line you want to do all we need is victims... er i mean volunteers.. yea.. volunteers...So if your unsure at how to go about your specific idea just ask and ill point you in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Nate_L_Ardenson
Student RPG
Student RPG
Nate_L_Ardenson

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:12 pm

i don't want to get into anime manga debates. So I'll leave that up to others to decide. I prefer the manga anyway.
Back to top Go down

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:38 am

Hm... the first and third ideas are interesting. Please, for the love of whatever dark or light deity you may prefer, do not involve zombies in anything (and especially none from something like Resident Evil). Those kinda take the fun out of RPs for me. Granted, I'm not the only one here, so I'll tolerate it if that sorta thing is decided on as a good idea.

Stranger as Zordon... LOL!

The only issue I have with #3 (as we seem to have had it before but the student body was fairly moral overall) is the possibility of going too far- but that's something that can be avoided as long as we the players are talking with one another at some point. Will there be a vote/poll for the ideas? Or is this merely brainstorm time?
Back to top Go down
Isara_Fukushima
Student RPG
Student RPG
Isara_Fukushima

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:47 pm

Hmmmmm....Well this is more like Isara's debate club. I hold all positions of power and anyone who would argue I black bag and fling them in a pit of KY with Rhichard simmons and Rosie. But in all seriousness number 1 and 3 are a good mix but what is option 4? That would be skimming the good from the three and making our own. We don't need zombies. We can have what we want. So we Know the basics,awesome flesh it out.
Back to top Go down
Nate_L_Ardenson
Student RPG
Student RPG
Nate_L_Ardenson

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:24 am

unfortunately the threat of richard simmons and rosie doesn't hold too much water. Rosie would mistake the KY for condensed lard and eat richard like a corndog. What a way to go really.

Outside of anime what about looking into the series supernatural, or buffy, the early seasons mind you. where monsterslaying was balanced with everything else in highschool.
Back to top Go down
Isara_Fukushima
Student RPG
Student RPG
Isara_Fukushima

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:50 am

Supernatural is an awesome show...but it's not very balanced. Sam and dean give up their lives to hunt evil and really can't have a normal life. By the by , have you started watching the show? If we had something like that , with monsters and spooks oozing out of darkhalls , that would be great...we'd have to settle it how to balance it out with school life and everything else.
Back to top Go down
Nate_L_Ardenson
Student RPG
Student RPG
Nate_L_Ardenson

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:31 pm

I've seen a little of supernatural. i was refering to buffy beign balanced. Though Nate is very much like Sam and Dean.
Back to top Go down
Stranger
Admin
Admin
Stranger

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:43 am

Your forgetting this is Anime, so if you want to take your themes from somewhere other then that it will need to be altered a bit for creative purposes. Likewise im not too thrilled to have the prospect of 100 buffy the vampire slayers running around, after about the seccond season it was pretty much old news.
Back to top Go down
Isara_Fukushima
Student RPG
Student RPG
Isara_Fukushima

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:28 am

Yeah..let's stay away from buffy. Supernatural was a little bit better because the reason they were good hunters was they were under special circumstances. I.E their father and mother were one , they have SO much knowledge on things , they do research , and act very careful and coordinated...most of the time. Buffy just makes me think some teenage tart with kung fu and bad acting to be honest. But meh , to each their own. My point though is that supernatural is based on the lore of the creatures and how to kill them then really a super herione with awesome powers.
Back to top Go down
Nate_L_Ardenson
Student RPG
Student RPG
Nate_L_Ardenson

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:16 am

True, besides I like the lore. That's why I held Giles in such high regard. That's the reason Supernatural is catching my interest.
Back to top Go down
Isara_Fukushima
Student RPG
Student RPG
Isara_Fukushima

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:00 am

Ah. Well then , since no one else has made a drive , should we make the school like supernatural and let us have our own political drives? I am in favor of that.
Back to top Go down
Isara_Fukushima
Student RPG
Student RPG
Isara_Fukushima

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:42 am

Well since no one really seems to be driven for this.....I'll just post something interesting. For ps2 there is a game someone suggested to me , I think it was franz ,and anyway , it's called Persona 4. Now. I was skeptical since I've never played a japan rpg.....BUT it turned that feeling around and pulled a fast one on me. Click me Read that. It's a wonderful balance of school , mystery , drama , and excitement. Instead of Tv's , maybe draw a window on your dorm wall with a marker of sorts and a window would appear , eh? Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Discusion time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discusion time.   Discusion time. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discusion time.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hentai High School Revived :: OOC :: OOC Section-
Jump to: