Hentai High School Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hentai High School Revived

Welcome to HHSRevived, be warned for this is no ordinary adventure you are about to embark. Untold accounts of greed, corruption, and manifestation of sin beyond your wildest dreams lurk within.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So where is Tristian's office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate_L_Ardenson
Student RPG
Student RPG
Nate_L_Ardenson

Male
Number of posts : 258
Location : Probably out in the dark hunting the bumps in the night
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Student
Skill points:
So where is Tristian's office L_sp2101683/10000So where is Tristian's office Empty_10  (1683/10000)

So where is Tristian's office Empty
PostSubject: So where is Tristian's office   So where is Tristian's office I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:18 am

I would like to get a briefing on this event. as the gaurdians were alegedly notified. Nate has yet to get any information on this matter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/gojira613/natelardenson.htm
Tristan
Faculty
Faculty
Tristan

Male
Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Student
Skill points:
So where is Tristian's office L_sp2101148/10000So where is Tristian's office Empty_10  (1148/10000)

So where is Tristian's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: So where is Tristian's office   So where is Tristian's office I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:38 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OOPS

I am on that. I totally forgot that MAYBE my office MIGHT need to be posted somewhere.....
Back to top Go down

So where is Tristian's office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hentai High School Revived :: OOC :: OOC Section-
Jump to: