Hentai High School Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hentai High School Revived

Welcome to HHSRevived, be warned for this is no ordinary adventure you are about to embark. Untold accounts of greed, corruption, and manifestation of sin beyond your wildest dreams lurk within.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Got Away

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tristan
Faculty
Faculty
Tristan

Male
Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Student
Skill points:
One Got Away L_sp2101148/10000One Got Away Empty_10  (1148/10000)

One Got Away Empty
PostSubject: One Got Away   One Got Away I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:24 am

A soft crackle and a muttered curse in an older other worldly language. With a strange humming the schools PA system comes to life… But instead of the tone or voice any one is expecting a different one comes on.. The first sound is a deep sigh. But then a moment later an Irish brogue well known to most, comes on the air.

“Students.. Its seems A senior level magical student has made a minor blunder, and broken the rules of the class setting.." A slight pause “They not only summoned something without being in the classroom.. They let it escape…. There is no need for panic as this creature is not considerably dangerous. But we have notified the Guardians to look for it post haste to keep its mischief down….

Now normally this would be confined to proper authorities only. But with the current enrollment levels, and the non-dangerous nature of the summoned creature, I have arranged for special dispensation from the principle and the vice principle… I am offering a reward for the capture of this little error….. PLEASE remember that this little creature may not be harmful violently. But that does not mean its cute or fluffy either.

I am posting Pictures of him around the school, in the lounges. Cafeteria. And near my office… If any information can be gathered about him leading to his capture. OR he is captured by any students successfully please contact me immediately! But Remember. The little guy will be disoriented. and might try to lash out. Please.. Stay Safe. And if needed Call for assistance…. If you are interested in Helping Further please find me in my office or classroom. Thank you”

(This is the picture posted around Campus)
WANTED
One Got Away Leprec10
REWARD IF FOUND
Contact
Tristan Shadwynn
Magical Application Teacher
Back to top Go down

One Got Away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hentai High School Revived :: OOC :: Important Notices :: Announcments-
Jump to: