Hentai High School Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hentai High School Revived

Welcome to HHSRevived, be warned for this is no ordinary adventure you are about to embark. Untold accounts of greed, corruption, and manifestation of sin beyond your wildest dreams lurk within.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~ Feburary 2009 Registration~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stranger
Admin
Admin
Stranger

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Council Member
Skill points:
~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ L_sp2101/1~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ Empty_10  (1/1)

~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~   ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:17 pm

OOC
All new characters (student or faculty) for the month of February. Post your first entries here, fully assuming that you are already inside the building, and at, near, or, about the front counter. Typically some one will approach you after you make your introductory post, you do not have to say where you came from in your post, and there is no need to mention anything other then your purpose for coming to the school. Remember to describe yourself, and your demeanor, as well as put all speech in "quotations". Do not auto initiate any actions, simply play out your character and wait for the process to be done. You will be given your class room choices and everything else will be arranged for you. If you have questions about where or what is anything this is the place to ask. Do not post anywhere "new" until you have exited wherever you are currently posting in. The exceptions to this are if a post/pre event is taking place and it's going slow. Also don't post aimlessly either make sure you read up to see whose in the room or who left already. It is important that you do not thought snatch, auto, reverse auto, or pre-auto. Do not assume beyond reasonable practicality of what is in or about a room or scene, in most cases the scene will be described for you before hand. what It is also imperative you keep any "fluff" to a minimum, this includes talking to yourself, RPing alone, "RPing thinking or thought excessively" or unneeded/unwanted descriptions.Feel free to ask any admin, council member or faculty if you have any questions.

Last edited by Stranger on Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naoe Hiwitari
Student
Student
Naoe Hiwitari

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: None
Skill points:
~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ L_sp2100/0~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ Empty_10  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~   ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Naoe's hand lifted to his mouth. Stifling a yawn. His eyes slanted. His foot falls slowed and he walked to the main desk. Leaning on it, he grinned. "Hello, Hiwitari, Naoe. Age sixteen. New registry." He bowed his head in respect before looking around. His left eye covered by a bandanna. His short black hair wild. His right eye, pale blue, and half dead. His skin was an odd pale color. And yet he seemed completely healthy and happy. He whistled as he looked around once more.

His eye closed, and he began to rock on his heels. Dressed in a button up shirt, that looked like a black military jacket. And pants that were baggy and loose on his hips. His hands buried into the front two pockets of his pants. Still amazed by the way people who actual free lives. He grinned and looked at the clock. His body was thin, he was possibly no taller then six foot and weighed no more then two hundred forty pounds.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female
Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Student
Skill points:
~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ L_sp2101947/10000~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ Empty_10  (1947/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~   ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:56 am

Sam heard a voice from the back and smiled as she walked out. “Hello I am Sam” She informed the student as she pulled off gloves she had on her hands. She was going through some of the old files trying to see if there was anything good in them. “So you’re a new student well that great just give me one moment to get the paper work you will need to sign out.” Sam was dress in some black skirt that came down to her lower thighs and a white button up cotton shirt that stretch over her chest with the first two undone and a white beater under it toping her outfit off with some black dress shoes. Her hair was in a messy bun and she hadn’t bother to put much makeup on that morning not that she needed it.

She turn away from him walking over to the computer and pulled out a few sheets of paper and stable them together before walking back over to the other student. “I need your info please? When you are finish let me know I will give you a list of your classes and if needed a uniform. Also let me know if you need any information about the dorms so I can inform you where to go on that” Sam looked up at the clock and sigh before noting she still had two more hours of office duty until she had her next class.
Back to top Go down
Naoe Hiwitari
Student
Student
Naoe Hiwitari

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:
~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ L_sp2100/0~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ Empty_10  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~   ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:10 am

Nodding, he took the bundle of papers. Beginning to fill out the paperwork. He smiled, and rolled his neck. "Ummm, is a uniform really necessary?" He looked down at his clothing then nodded. "If not, I'd still prefer being supplied with one. I only have this...." He blushed and then shook his head and finished filling out the information. His good eye closed, and he handed the papers back.

"Ummm, is there a way to get a matching eye patch for me too?" He was rather shy asking this. Embarrassed about not having a left eye. He reached up. Stroking th bandanna he had over his eye, and sighed. Remembering his life, it was harsh. He looked up and smiled weakly as he tried to be friendly. "I'm Naoe..." He introduced himself once more.

"Ummm, is there a possible way I could request at least one class?" He blushed once more and slowly lifted his bandanna that started slipping down off his eye. "I only request philosophy. But if possible magic would be nice too..." He bowed his head. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be asking to fit me into classes that are most likely full."
Back to top Go down
Isabella O'conner
Student
Student
Isabella O'conner

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~   ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:31 am

Izabella O'Conner stood outside of the school. The building itself was large and imposing, she wondered what it was she had gotten herself into. She had never been more than 100 miles away from home and now she was thousands of them, as well as an ocean. She didn't know if she was ready for this change, but it was there whether she wanted it or not. She smoothed back the loose strands of hair. The rest of her long red hair was pulled back in a high pony tail. Taking a deep breath, she walked inside of the school and was surprised at how busy the place was. Where ever she looked, students were walking back and forth, talking about things that only mattered to them as students do.

Her violet eyes scanned the halls and noticed that all of them were wearing school uniforms and she, well she was not. Bella had on a pair of faded hip hugger jeans and a Kenny Chesney t-shirt. The shirt was pulled back and tied in a knot at the back, showing a tiny bit of her stomach and her full breast. The hip hugger jeans did much to accentuate her round, firm bottom. She wore a pair of flip flops, which she normally did. Most people found it strange, since she would do it even in the winter and for someone from New York, that was very strange indeed.

Even though she was new and nervous to boot, she was a bit excited. It was her first day at a new school, a new beginning and a life away from, well, yeah. She continued to look at her surrounding, liking them even more as she made her way to the office. She took a deep breath and exhaled as she pushed the door open. She walked into the office and looked around. There were a number of people talking to students, filling out papers and filing them away. She didn't know just what she should do. For a moment, she just stood there, when someone brushed passed her. She moved to the side, and wondered if she should sit down and just wait until she was noticed. Yeah, that is what she would do, shouldn't she. It took her a few moments before deciding that opportunities favored the bold and so, she moved her feet and walked up to the counter and said, "I am Izabella O'Conner, but everyone calls me Bella. I'm new here. I think my files were sent over from my school in New York. I hope you got them," she said smiling. "I'm going to school here now," she said, not knowing what else to say. Then with a smile she told the attendant, "Take care of me, please." She didn't know much about life here across the sea, but that was one phrase she picked up from anime and so she used it.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.yahoo.com/u/ycZaY0PDhtKgv8naSNf5ggF2THU14EmgxCIA
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:
~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ L_sp2101947/10000~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ Empty_10  (1947/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~   ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:41 am

Sam looked at the boy and felt kind of bad for him. “Yes we all must wear the uniform while we are in classes and I will bring you one right out. I am sorry to say we do not have a eye patch but I am sure if you talk to gabby she might be able to work something out for you. I will give you in the info were to find her one moment as well. “ Sam began to go back to get his uniform coming back smiling as she left it on the counter before shaking her head at him. “Sure I will be more than willing to hear what classes if you like, and if it open and enough room I will sign you up” she told him with a smile hearing music. “Magic…Hmm ok let me see here” she walked over to the computer and typed in a few keys before smiling up to him. “You’re in luck we have a spot in magic class I’ll just add you in there. You will also have music and Creative Writing afternoon class.” She informed him printing out his list before handing it to him.

She then smile and gave him a few more sheets of paper one where he could go see gabby if needed as well as housing information. “Let see this if your list of classes, this is Gabby info if you would like to speak to her and this in info on housing if you would like to get a dorm on campus. Riley runs that so you will need to speak to him” she checked everything off “I think you are ready to start if you need any help please come back and ill be more than happy to lend a helping hand”

It was about this time that Sam saw the other female walk in. She turn to her and nodded “Hello Izabella how are you, I am Samantha but everyone calls me Sam. Welcoming to our school” Sam looked around and saw her paper resting in the printer and nodded. “Well Bella you are in luck we seem to have just gotten your paper work in order, so you are from New York? Wow that a long ways away well hopefully you will enjoy your time here.” Sam took a few pieces of paper and handed them to her “Will you please fill these out while I put in your information and get your classes as well. I will also give you a uniform if needed. If you are looking for a dorm you will need to speak with Riley he deals with that. I will give you that information” Sam left Bella to fill out the papers as she walked to the computer to put in the girl info from her old school.
Back to top Go down
Naoe Hiwitari
Student
Student
Naoe Hiwitari

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~   ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:39 am

Nodding to Sam once more, he smiled and bowed in respect. "Well, Thank you very much." With that he turned and made his way to the door. Only to make it half way out the door before turning around and smiling. "Please, If ever I can help, be it a simple console. Or you wish to talk about matters you can not figure out. Please don't hesitate to find me." With that he turned once more and disappeared out of the office.
Back to top Go down
Isabella O'conner
Student
Student
Isabella O'conner

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~   ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:20 am

Izabella looked at the girl who nodded to her and offered her a shy smile as she noticed the young man leaving the office. So, it seemed that she wasn't the only new student. Turning her attention to the girl once more "I am doing fine," she said softly. A smile spread on her face when she was informed that the paper work had arrived. "Yes, I'm from New York. The city, not the state, well the state too, but well. I just meant most people seem to think of New York as it's own place and I just wanted you to know," she continued rambling a bit as her nerves started to get the better of her. She fell quiet for a bit, trying to calm herself, taking deep breaths. When she felt better, she looked back up at the girl behind the counter.

"Hello, Sam. Nice to meet you. I hope this isn't too much work for you," she said. Why did she say that, she asked herself. "Oh, yes, I will enjoy my time here. I've been looking forward to it," she said as she took the paper work the girl handed her. When she said that she would get her some classes as well as a uniform, she smiled and nodded. She was happy that the school provided them. She didn't have much money and sure didn't want to ask her stepfather for it. He wasn't one to let go of money freely, especially when it was for her. She was surprised that he had paid for her schooling, but then, maybe it was just because he wanted to get her out of the house. Now, that fact wouldn't surprise her in the least.

A dorm? She had forgotten about that. She would definitely need it. She reached her hand out and took the additional paper work she was given. "Umm, Riley?" she asked quietly. "What does he look like and where can I find him? I will need a dorm. I'm going to be staying here. It's my first time away from home," She said. Once again, she had let some information go that she really didn't have to, but maybe this girl would understand her feelings and just maybe she would be a friend. She really did need one right now. She patiently waited for the answer, knowing that she was definitely starting a new life here.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~   ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:34 am

Sam couldn’t help the laugh that slipped through her lips. “Hey hey hey, calm down I can tell your nevus. I know where you’re from it all here in your paperwork, Just calm down while I pick out your classes, and this is my job this is what I get pay for so don’t worry.” Sam left the girl to go to her computer and type in her name. “Well lets see what classes are open. I will put you in history, and Creative writing for right now, if there a class that you might like come back and let me know and ill see if I can place you in anymore classes” Sam pressed the print button.

As papers began to print out of the printer she walked in the back and began to grab a uniform for the girl. She seemed on the skinny side so she gotten her a small skirt and a small shirt. Grabbing a pare of socks she made her way back to the front room and put the inform on the counter before grabbing the girl class list and a few peaces of paper on how to go for a dorm. “Riley has his own office and these paper tell you were it is. Now as soon as your finish these papers you can be on your way.” Sam walked around the counter and poked her head out of the door opening to see someone she knew to take the young girl to the office. She couldn’t leave the office but she didn’t want the girl to get lost.
Back to top Go down
Isabella O'conner
Student
Student
Isabella O'conner

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~   ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:15 am

She nodded her head as the girl turned around and went to the desk. Classes. She would be taking classes. She smiled as she stood there, waiting for her. She pulled out a pen and started to fill out the blanks. Some of the blanks filled quickly, but then there were those that seemed to be adamant at staying blank. She closed her eyes trying to recall some of the information, when she heard the young lady call out her. When she was given her class list, she smiled and nodded. She liked history. There was something about learning where you have been that she enjoyed.

The sound of the paper sliding out of the printer made her look back at... what was it, ah, yes, Sam. Seeing her leave the room, she went back to filling out her paperwork. It wasn't until items were placed beside her, did she look up. She offered the girl a smile and saw the uniform. Her grin grew wider as she looked at them. When she gave her the additional papers, she only nodded. Her new life was starting. She grabbed the uniform and said softly. "Um, I'm going to go and fill these out over there." She turned to leave and then looked back. "Thanks Sam, for everything."

The girl walked over to one of the chairs and sat down. She placed her new uniform on the chair beside her gently as if not to damage it. She wrote down Riley's name on the corner of the paper, so she'd remember his name when she got to his office. She saw Sam walk out to the door and wondered where she was leaving to. She hadn't even finished. She tried to hurry, afraid that she wouldn't be able to finish in time and then.. then where would she go? Seeing the girl remain by the doorway, looking out, she breathed much easier. Quickly, she filled out the rest of the paperwork. The burst of adrenalin was just what she needed to get her brain to work and now, everything was fine. Getting to her feet, she walked towards Sam, stopping to return for her precious uniform. "Um, I'm finished," she told her holding the papers up in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~   ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:47 am

Sam smiled at Izabella “No, no it not a problem at all. This is my job after all and you seem like a very sweet girl” she told Bella as she walked back in to the room not seeing anyone who would be willing to take the girl to the RA office. She thought about calling Kurizu but didn’t want to bother him incase he was in the office. “Well now that you finish your paper work let me look it over and make sure everything is fine with it. “

Sam looked over the paper work and nodded “Ok you are all set. I cant leave the office right now because I am still on duty but I am sure if I give you this map you will be able to find your way it really not that hard. Well here you go ,” Sam reach behind the desk and grab a map. She traced the path to the RA room from the office from the office she was in now. “Well I wish you the best and I hope everything works out for you. If you need any help with anything feel free to contact me I am always around.” Bella smiled at the girl and handed her things making sure she wouldn’t lose anything. “Ok well have a nice day.”
Back to top Go down
Isabella O'conner
Student
Student
Isabella O'conner

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~   ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:48 am

She waited for the girl to take her papers and once she did, crossed her arms, holding her uniform against her chest. She looked at her, her lips caught between her teeth, as she silently held her breath, hoping everything was right. Bella watched as she looked over the paperwork and let out a sigh of relief when she nodded. She wasn't sure what the girl meant about leaving the office, but it was made clear when she turned around and handed her the map. He looked it over the traced route and nodded her head. "It will be okay. I'm sure that I can make my way to the RA room."

She looked at the map and smiled weakly. Maps were not one of her strong suits. To her directions meant, turn right at the pink house or look for the yard with the roses and the noisy lab. But she was confident she would not get lost in the school, or well she hoped she wouldn't. "I'll be okay," she said again, more to herself than to Sam. "Thank you for everything. I really appreciate it. And you know that I'll be calling you for everything now," she said joking. But then her thought tumbled one over an other as she continued, "Well not call, because I don't have a phone. So maybe it's better if I said I would leave a message. Anyway, I hope to see you around the school. I could really use a few friends in this place. It all seems so big. Well, I guess I am off and Sam, thanks again," she told her as she moved towards the door. Stepping out into the hallway, she looked at the map and smiled. Here goes nothing, she thought as she began to follow the map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~   ~ Feburary 2009 Registration~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Feburary 2009 Registration~
Page 1 of 1