Hentai High School Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hentai High School Revived

Welcome to HHSRevived, be warned for this is no ordinary adventure you are about to embark. Untold accounts of greed, corruption, and manifestation of sin beyond your wildest dreams lurk within.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Curious

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lillian
Student
Student
Lillian

Female
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Council Member
Skill points:
Just Curious L_sp2104688/10000Just Curious Empty_10  (4688/10000)

Just Curious Empty
PostSubject: Just Curious   Just Curious I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:24 am

I am just curious what has been going on in everyone's lives?

I see that there is hardly any activity on the fourm. I wonder if there is something as a whole that we can do to bring it back together. I know that alot of people have left that we greatly adoreded. The moment of silence for them would be appericated. For them to know and understand that we do love them greatly. However, the world does not stop for any nor everyone. So, it is time that we pick ourselves up and continue on. Those that are here for the love of the game will return on their own accord.

I miss role play and I know for some of you that the rules make you grit your teeth but they are here to make this a better place, than just your adverage play that you may find other places. I myself have been apart of a few different fourms this one has the most passionate people that I have ever come by. My heart springs to beats when I see some of you posting.

I do understand that role play is just a hobby for some and that your real life motives comes first that is completely understandable. I myself do understand what it is like.

If there is anything that we as a community to spice this place up please let us know. If the interst is being lost of the writting blocks are like the walls of the kool-aid man. Please let us know so that we can help keep things running, there is talk about putting up a idea thread. How many of you guys would be interseted in that.

Always Lillian
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.yahoo.com/lillian_dashelle

Just Curious
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hentai High School Revived :: OOC :: OOC Section-
Jump to: