Hentai High School Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hentai High School Revived

Welcome to HHSRevived, be warned for this is no ordinary adventure you are about to embark. Untold accounts of greed, corruption, and manifestation of sin beyond your wildest dreams lurk within.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~ New Registration September 2008~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stranger
Admin
Admin
Stranger

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Council Member
Skill points:
~ New Registration September 2008~ L_sp2101/1~ New Registration September 2008~ Empty_10  (1/1)

~ New Registration September 2008~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:47 pm

-All new registrants for the month of September post here first-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:10 am

Ayumi would walk into the main office, pushing the door open as she griped the cold knob of the door. She was wearing a black sweatshirt, light blue jean pants and a pair of black and grey sneakers. She wasn't goth or anything, just liked dark colors. Around her neck was a black cross with a black chain. It would hug against her neck, almost like a choker, although a bit more loose than one would be. Her short, black hair would only move slightly as she walked, seeing as she was moveing at a slow pace. There was a white ace bandage she had around her right eye, and under a thin, cotton patch that was stained with a hint of red. There was also a small bruise on her neck, although she did her best to cover it up. She moved up to the front desk, bahaveing a tad nurvously as she would speak in a shy voice. "Um, hello... my name is Ayumi Sakurai, I was wondering if anyone could help me out? I'm new here and i'm not sure what i'm saposed to do."

C953 +3SP +$7 Amanda Misko
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle De'loroque
Faculty
Faculty
Gabrielle De'loroque

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Administrative Assiatant
Skill points:
~ New Registration September 2008~ L_sp210275/10000~ New Registration September 2008~ Empty_10  (275/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:10 am

A memo had been received from Raina that she would no longer to able to attend to her office duites which only left both her and Sam. A difficult road to travel but the two of them would make it a successful one at best a new adgenda needed to be made of accord. Hire in a few more people to help perhaps this time the sands of time would work out more in their favor. The workboard list outside the office where the club meetings are posted she would add the office jobs to it. Frustrations always seemed to get the best of her sometimes recently she had noticed that she needed to become alittle more studious perhaps even more friendlier to those around her. So the new student coming through the office doors she would try to due her best with.

A faclicated smile breeched over those almond infused lips pressing together sitting in the desk to the left of the door not her own, but one that would do for now. Swirls of gray searched upwards over the frail girls frame covered in the black sweatshirt. Speaking with meekness the girl stood in front of her desk a clipboard with documents that she would need to fill out. Speaking still direct but a little bit more of sweetness would twist around the words.

“ These are the documents that need to be filled out. I need to know if you will be needing a uniform, a locker, a dorm room. If you are interested in the dorms Riley Simmons takes care of that. Also if you will be needing a job I have a couple of open positions here in the office to help pay for the dorm.”

C1527 +5SP +$13 Amanda Misko
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.yahoo.com/gabrielledeloroque

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:41 am

She would look at the forms that would need to be filled out. she looked them over and would begin to fill them out as he replied to the woman infront of her, "I will need a uniform and a locker, but not a dorm. Although a job sounds nice. What is open right now?" Since she really didn't wnat anyone to know about her job over at the Kabaki, she figured she should earn a bit of extra spending money for school here by getting a job 'at' the school. She wondered what her mother might think if she found out, but so long as the job didn't require her staying after school, she should be alright.

C596 +0SP +$0 Amanda Misko "Need to post just a little more to get some credit for the post, thanks!"
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle De'loroque
Faculty
Faculty
Gabrielle De'loroque

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:
~ New Registration September 2008~ L_sp210275/10000~ New Registration September 2008~ Empty_10  (275/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:56 am

Silently as the child would fill the forms out completely she would take up the manila pocketed folder with brads and open them. Setting it open across the surface of the desk waiting for the forms to be returned this is how she would keep track of the students until being retired to her office space. Then like everyone else they would be entered into the computer one after another so they would come to exists in the system files. Hearing the request of the uniform it would be the first sheet in which would be filled out with the correct possible measurements. Upon taking the form on into her grasp excusing herself from the currently position she would speak in a light directory tone.

“I must go and get the uniform I shall return continue completing the rest of the forms.”

Hands used as leverage would raise her from the sitting position to standing a long flowing black velvet dress would then fall down her figure. Hugging gently just right over her waist line it was good to know that she may be interested in a job help in the office could be tedious yet rewarding. The ability to meet the students before anyone else is getting your name out into the open so they would beseech you later, if they choose. Locks of gold passed the cheek bones as the way was made to the mailing room. Inside a box would sit on the floor well actually it was more like four boxes. One for skirts for the females one for the shirts for to accompany them following the same for the boys One for pants and then a shirt. Reaching inside taking out the correct number measurements she would return to the main office holding them outwards in a offering type towards the girl.

“This is what you requested. Keep it safe you only get one freebee.”

Taking up the rest of the forms if she had completed them with a quick flick over them making sure all the signatures where in proper order a quick snap of the head would indicate that process was completed. Shifting in the chair taking a seat once more turning to face the monitor to the right hands took the home key positions and started to work out the information inputting it into all the right channels. All of this was being completed while a few moments were taken to answer the questions about the job.

“Miss Ayumi, I am actually in need of a office assistant. Which the job would entail you doing exactly what I have just done with you. A greeting for the students to make them feel welcome and wanted then giving them the proper forms to fill out so that we may slot them into their proper classes. It is a great way to extend the invitation to the school and get your name out there if you wish to become something more than just a student.”

Additional couple of clicks then that noise printer would key up once more waiting for the last piece of information to be tribute to the process. Reaching downwards taking the warm paper out of the feed placing it on the desk a pen ink pen would then start to dance over the pages. Placing her signature at the bottom swirls of gray searched for the girls eyes before she told her the next set if information. Clearing her throat before she spoke as it to make a stand or just to be a bit direct and to the point.

“ You have been placed in Creative Writing Afternoon Class and Gym for the time being. If these two classes due not suit you I can change them, just let me know. Any more questions Miss Ayumi?”

Patiently with the offered paper waiting to hear the young one’s reply with all the information she had just given her, a map of the school would be offered at her request if she needed one.

C3621 +5SP +$25 Amanda Misko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:30 am

As she finished the rest of the forms, while only slightly, lifted her eyes to watch the woman infront of her go off to get her uniform. she would fill out the information required before setting the papers on the desk. She wondered what jobs would be available. She really wanted to help people more than anything. In that sence, she hoped that maybe a nurseing assistant was possible. After all, if she could help others feel better, maybe it would help herself feel a little better aswell. Not just knowing she was able to help others, and that she would have the tools to treat her own injuries when needed, but about herself aswell.
When the woman returned she took the uniform with both hands and bowe her head slightly in respect as she thanked her. She promised herself that she would treat her uniform well. Although when she was told about the job she felt a little disapointed. Would this be all there was open? Oh well, she decided she would think about it for now and tell her, her answer later. "Would you mind if I gave you a responce later?" Its not that she didn't think it was an intresting job, or a good expreience. She just really wanted to help people.
As she thought about it within her head, she stared down at her hands as she watched her signing something and then typeing something up. She was a bit curious but decided against asking anything of it.
"Those classes seem fine. I don't have a problem with them. And I was given a map already by a tall man with a weird black hat."

C1509 +11SP +$4 Amanda Misko
Back to top Go down
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female
Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Student
Skill points:
~ New Registration September 2008~ L_sp2101947/10000~ New Registration September 2008~ Empty_10  (1947/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:47 am

Sam knew she was late but she couldn’t help it, Her class had run a little over time and she had to stay until the teacher let her out. Oh shit she knew she was going to hear it…oh well at the moment she could not care less. She would hand over a small slip that would explain her lateness and if she still bitch? Well there was nothing more Sam could do about it. Why did it always seem like she was running late for everything, if not for class, for work if not for work for meetings, It would never end she sighed as she turn the corner to the office.

She could see a student in there with Ms. De’loroque. Stopping only an inch or so at the door Sam began to fix herself, making sure every button on her shirt was done properly, there was no wrinkles, and her skirt was the length it was meant to be and not hiked up a little more like she normally did just to mess with Kurizu, she then open the door and walked in putting on a smile, “Good morning Ms. De’loroque how are you? I am sorry I am late my last class ran a little over time and well I couldn’t just get up and leave, is there anything you need me to start off on now? I would be more than happy to do it.

C1172 +5SP + $6 Amanda Misko
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle De'loroque
Faculty
Faculty
Gabrielle De'loroque

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:28 pm

Answers were all the rest of what was needed from the young girl so that the process could be completed. Hearing them along with the request to give her a response later about the occupation a light inclination of the head was given. The last of the girl’s statement only sent a bit of caution dwindling down her spin there was only one man in a hat that would even think to linger the area. What was he doing out of his cave of a classroom as if he would ever the place it was like holy ground. As the thoughts would continue to linger a smile would force its way on her lips as the words coated in nothing better but sugar would extend its sweetness.

“Take your time. You do know where to find me.”

Only then would the familiar of the student body walk through the door a little later than usual however, this time she would let it slide besides Sam was all that she had left to count on. A single wave would signal Sam to stop her speech while the swirls of gray turned upwards to speak to her.

“ Samantha this is Ayumi, She may need help in finding her way around. Please make yourself available to her if she needs such. Worry not of the time, you showed up that is what matters. Now, please take over greeting the students while I have appointment that I need to attend to. Any questions use the intercom. Thank you.”

Comments if any where made she would stay momentarily to answer if her presence was not required her office was the next chosen path in which she took.

C1488 +5SP +$13 Amanda Misko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:42 pm

She nodded at what was said to her before turnning and faceing the woman who has just entered. She was a bit curious of her but didn't really say to much. She was more conserned on weather she should hury and change before going to class. Or, infact what she should be doing next. After all, it was her first day and she wasn't sure what she was saposed to do.
"Nice to meet you. Where do I go from here mam?"

C410 +0SP +$0 Amanda Misko
Back to top Go down
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:
~ New Registration September 2008~ L_sp2101947/10000~ New Registration September 2008~ Empty_10  (1947/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:06 am

Sam smile as she looked at the girl. “Hello as you found out I am Sam,” she spoke softly as she looked over the girl file for a moment. “Hmm what to do next? Well do you want a dorm if so you will need to see Riley for that, which shouldn’t be to hard. I personally live in the dorms and I have to say that they are a great place to relax and you get to sleep later with classes” She laughed softly shaking her head. “Either I can tell you where to go or show you. I don’t mind either one just let me know what you want”

She study the girl for a moment before looking over her classes . “Well do you have a uniform?” she asked “now I have not had any of these classes but I heard creative writing is pretty good…can’t say anything about gym at the moment. I have yet to take. Do you need help finding these classes?” Sam sigh as she thought about how badly she needed a cup of coffee. She held back a yawn waiting for the girl answers (Sorry took so long.))

C960 +5SP +$6 Amanda Misko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:04 am

"Well," she she began to speak as she rubbed the back of her head with one hand. "I have already told this lady here, I don't need a dorm, all I really need is to know where I need to go now." When she asked if she needed a uniform she held up the ond she had been holding in her arms. "I have mine. I am all taken care of. I just wanted to know what I should do now. Should I go to class? Do I not goo since I just sighed in? Do I go to lunch? What happens now?"

C463 +0SP +$0 Amanda Misko "Shoot first for 800 and I can give you some!"
Back to top Go down
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:15 am

“ Ohh alright then sorry I didn’t notice it been a very long and strange day, So let see….What I will do is write you a note, and if you want you can go to class today. But if the class seem to be ending when you get there I would hold of till tomorrow only because whats the use in coming in when everyone about to be dismissed….but that your choice that just how I would think about it, Hmm hold on one moment while I get that letter for you.”Sam walked over to the computer typed in a few letters before hitting enter and watched a peace of paper slip out of the printer.
~Please allow Ayumi, Sakurai in to your class as of this time. Excuse her lateness for she is a new student and was getting her paper work filled out if you any have any problems please feel free to contact me, Samantha Higgens office aid.
Samantha Higgien.~
Sam turn to the girl and handed her the paper after she sign it. “there you go, If you have any problems tell them to call down to the office but I don’t believe you should. Now that you are all set anything else you might need? Do you know where your classes are or do you need to be shown to them? If not I would recommend you get a start on before your even more late.

C1208 +5SP +$6 Amanda Misko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:34 am

She smiled as she nodded, though didn't say a word untill she would recive the letter. She felt a tad nurvous but didn't say anything. She figured it was probbly natural to feel that way on the first day.
After Sam came back with the letter, she exstended her hands, reaching out and takeing hold of it before nodding to her. "Thank you mam. I've got a map so it shouldn't be too hard to find it. I'll make sure to give this to the teacher as soon as i get there."
With that, she turned and decided to leave out of the office and head right to the bathroom so she could get changed into her uniform. She walked over to the door, gripping it loosely with her fingers as she would pull open the door and exit, heading down the hall to change.

C742 +2SP +$2 Amanda Misko "Since so close giving you a little...but please more!"
Back to top Go down
Kavesh_Trovensky
Student
Student
Kavesh_Trovensky

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Teacher
Skill points:
~ New Registration September 2008~ L_sp210211/0~ New Registration September 2008~ Empty_10  (211/0)

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:10 am

Stepping upon the threshold, Kavesh brought himself into the light once more as his eyes would take a glance across the room once again. It would seem that for some reason or another, the guiding light had brought him towards the nearby warmth of the rather interesting office. A little light was shed upon his soul, as he remembered once upon a time that he needed to bring himself to registration in order to sign up his class. Such formalities were familiar to him, he casually accepted the invitation with the thought of sitting down with at least the assistant... principal, this time would refer it as such, for a nice cup of tea and to catch up upon the times of new. It was a normal ritual for the man to investigate into the new culture before placing himself upon each society. With the passing tide of time itself, there was always a change to the way society was structured. Nevertheless, it always seemed to follow one simple backbone that he could always pick up on. There was someone at the top, and many at the bottom. The leaps between time were shortened as society continued to progress... but like the dust in the wind, he could barely remembered all the finer details of each little section in time. With each jump, he loses a part of himself in order to make room for the new information. Nevertheless, there was always room to keep a hold of the few finer mannerisms of life. The slight urge to summon upon his martini glass would have to be halted into he was in more private quarters.

Passing through the 'open gates', he could feel the warmth surging throughout his body. At the ping of familiarity, he had located his destination. It would seem that his midnight walk throughout the complex had proved useful in his investigations. His eyes would shift along the room to spot a rather charming young lady working the reception desk nearby. Stepping very casually over the finer works, he casually gave a small smile to the young lady as he spoke with a rather proper tone.
"Well hello there little Ms. It would seem to be that I am needed to fill out some sort of paperwork in order to sign up my class..." The tone was fluid, holding a mixture of European and American accent folded over each other to roll out into an even New-England accent. A smooth tone that usually caught most women along the lure, but he knew better than to think more of himself in this day and age. Women... were a bit more open with their sexuality it seems. Although he appeared younger than most, his rather bizarre attire did not reflect his 'inner child' Wearing some rather rugged outerwear, he would reflect the normal attire of a older student. Nevertheless, the twinkle upon his eyes would always show a different taste. "I believe it is under the title ... Electives for History." Hopefully the headmaster was as prompt with the necessary paperwork. He was still shocked that the headmaster would allow such a young looking individual to run a rather laborious class. Possibly, lady luck was on his side.

C3021 +28SP +$17 Amanda Misko
Back to top Go down
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:13 am

Sam nodded to the young girl who left in a hurry trying to make it to her next class. Sighing lightly she walked over to the office computer and began to toy with it a bit. She been working n it the last few days trying to get it to work faster so it was easier for her to find paper work and such when she needed it. She had put a few new software on it and saved all the files to another hard drive in case something would happen to the computer. She made a note to inform Gabby that the computer was working was now up to date and there. It didn’t take much effort to fix it if you knew what you were doing. Yawning to herself she sat back in the desk and began to close her eyes planning on taking a small nap since things were running slow around the office today. Humming softly to herself try to slip in to a light slumber.

It was just her luck as she closed her eyes another student would walk in. Hearing the door she open her eyes and peer over at him. “hello” she would say a smile crossing her face. She slowly got out of her shirt striating out her shirt and pulling down her skirt just a bit since it had risen a few inches when she was sitting. “Welcome to HHRS, How can I help you today?’ Sam own voice was mixed with just a hint of American, but mostly her Italian laps over it. “Hm you need paper work?” she asked turning around and walking back over to the small desk she worked at running over a few things. Clicking her tongue softly she founded a few paper which would need to be filled out by new arrivals.

“Well here are a few papers which you will need to look over, Simple stuff really. May I have your name as well so I can update you in to our data bass?” Sam asked as she looked over his clothes and the way he brought him self up. It seem to act older then what he looked shrugging to herself as she watched to see what he would do. She herself was dress in a school uniform, White button up shirt with the first three buttons undone giving her a low V neck, and a black skirt which was an inch or two higher then what the hand book would agree with. Moving her hand over her lips for a moment as she let out a soft yawn.

“Excuse me, Sorry about that it has just been a long day. Do you have a school uniform? If not I will be more then, happy to grab one for you the school gives one free uniform to each new student in need. After that it will be your job to buy the rest.” She informed him as she flipped her hair out of her eyes and over her shoulder. If he was close enough he would smell the scent of strawberries and cream. “Also would you like a dorm here? If so I can give you the name of the person you will need to talk to and even show you where he is if need be” she explained. Since she was the only person helping Gabby working the office now, her job was pretty much everything. She had to do the paper work, be charming for the new students and make them feel welcome, She even had to play tour guide. Then again she was sure if she got too busy or needed help; she could always call Kurizu down to help with the guiding.

Looking around she grab a pen to see if she needed to write down any info about dorms or write up a form for him to get his uniform. “Ohh sorry by the way I am Sam” Laughing softly at how she forgot to introduce herself she put her hand out to shake his. “If you have any worries or need any help feel free to talk to me normally I am in the office or you can spot me around school since I myself live in the dorms” she explain to the boy. “I know how it can be when you are in a place that you don’t know anyone or have any friends” Sam gave him a friendly smile just to try and soften the moment up.

Then Sam realized her mistake. He wasn't a student he was a teacher...No fucking way he didn't look like any teacher, he looked like he could be around her age. "Um wait hold on sorry about that....When I said it was a long day...it was a really long day. Your a teacher? Um well ...sorry I thought you were a student." she explain with a light laugh wondering how she had missed what he was saying. Hurrying to change the papers she handed him the right papers to fill out. "Here you go these are what you need to fill out and well um Ha" she caught nerves now wondering what this teacher might think of her. "Sorry I am not always this out of it, Sorry again" she explain her face turning slightly red. "After signing these you should be ready to start your class, Um history right? Well that a bit strange we already have history I wonder why we have two...Oh well. I can put your info in the computer and then you will need to talk to Gabby. Which her office around here I can show you if you don't already know." Sam began to talk fast as she handed him a pen.

C4753 +5SP +$12 Amanda Misko
Back to top Go down
Kavesh_Trovensky
Student
Student
Kavesh_Trovensky

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Teacher
Skill points:
~ New Registration September 2008~ L_sp210211/0~ New Registration September 2008~ Empty_10  (211/0)

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:47 pm

The 'little' miss who was sitting behind the rather awkward looking box seemed to be in a lure of her own accord. He would wait patiently for the woman to snap out of her gaze, only responding with a kind small smile. Sitting in front of that desk every day would be mind numbingly boring once the events settled down in their dulling hum. 'Pushing papers' as if it were called was possibly the most boring job in the world. Where was the action that always got these youngsters in the olden ages to go out and explore the world? Where was that initial drive to stretch their legs and place themselves among the many who wanted to become more than they could be? The slogan ran across his mind, but his attentions were adverted towards the young lady who (in his mind) was wearing rather exposing attire. “Welcome to HHRS, How can I help you today?" Snapped right from her bubble, he gave the woman a slight nod in her direction. "I am looking for paperwork on..." but before he knew it, he was already being shoved papers in his direction. Siphoning through the paperwork, he kept his ears listening to the young little miss as she began to ask him a few questions. "Yes, my name is Mr. Trovensky. Kavesh Trovensky. I am a teach-" Once more, her fingers were clicking rapidly across the keyboard before the man could answer. Kids these days, well at least the rush was back in her blood. That infamous youth he had seen over the years continued to overflow from her veins.

Patiently, Kavesh would politely wait his turn as she continued to bombard the man with millions of questions at once. Patience was always a virtue, but if the woman called 'Sam' deemed it more effective... then it was always her decision.
"Student uniform..." He would tilt his head curiously towards the woman in question. It would seem his young attire made him look too young in every since of the word. "I believe you are mistaken miss, I am a teach-" Then she went onto the ramblings about this thing called a dorm room. Was it some kind of linen closet? Once more, years and years of patience continued to slip out in favor of the poor rambling and confused girl. It would seem that he arrived at a bad moment in time for the woman that stood before him. Nonetheless, he would casually smile to the girl and let her realize it out on her own. The thought of having someone invite him over to show around was an appealing idea, but he would need to mind his manners before he would push for that anywhere. "Thank you for the kind offer, I will make sure to look into it once the time is right."

Once the tiny light of truth spawned into the girls mind, he would give the little miss a small nod in her given direction. It would seem that she picked up on it once more. Placing down the forms that she handed him, he waited for her to exchange the paperwork with something that was probably half way filled out by himself.
"Do not fret, we all make a mistake every now and again. I am sure this job is hard to maintain focus when most of the time it is sitting around and waiting for people to stumble upon the office." With a wink in the girls direction, it resembled an older man who was self-assuring a little youngster that it was alright to have broken his 30 year old glass lamp. 'It was time for a new one' he would always say. Watching her rather adorable face turn red would send a small simple smile that would stretch across his facial features. "Well, I just work where they put me. They need someone to work an alternative history class by request I believe..." Trailing off, he would take the pen and began to work out on all the paperwork that he needed to take care of. "Do not worry little miss, I rather enjoy being placed next to the student body here on campus. It makes me feel... young again." A refreshing tone smiled upon his gleaming nature, as he would hand the paperwork back to the woman called Sam. "Well, it seems that all the paperwork has been accomplished. I guess I need to head over to Ms. Gabby's office for further requirement?" And once he received her nod of approval, he would give her a small wave. "I will find it on my own, little miss Sam. The fun of the matter is finding things out on your own. And it seems that I have all the time in the world on my side..." Slipping from view, Mr. Trovensky would wander towards the office titled Gabrielle D.

C4379 +48SP +$21 Amanda Misko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:34 pm

Samile entered the office in his normal manner which meant he was bobbing his head to music only he could here. He had a simple Ruck sac containing his clothes and a few other personal items. His other hand held his Bokken slung across his hunched shoulders. It really was the first thing a person would notice about someone otherwise so remarkable. Without the weapon which he was never without he would have looked like someone you would mean one and forget. His Bokken was made of supple rosewood and had an almost blood red finish. His hair was a light brown with a almost sandy. His eyes a honey hazel with a fierce almost animal look within his eyes. He moved to the counter and waited calmly for the woman’s attention to turn to him. He really didn’t even seem to be listening in on their conversation. He sat there for a while the song in his mind shifting and showing threw as he began humming Ode to Joy. His Bokken bobbing along with the notes. He turned leaning against the counter calmly scratching out his shoulders making the his jacket and shirt rise up showing the briefest glimpse of his abs. On anyone but him it might have been intentional but he really didn’t seem to realize it. Then again his appearance was a little unkempt. His pants, black denim faded in places to a light almost white gray. His white cotton shirt pulled tight to his body leaving little to doubt about his lean but sculpted upper body. His jacket was old and road worn. It was a sea from green with a white down soft fur lining. His shoes were simple Nikes.

C1551 +11SP +$8 Amanda Misko
Back to top Go down
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 3:49 am

Sam watched the man shaking her head slowly “Yes it can be a boring job at times but they need help around here so…I am helping around here a bit” she explained to him. “With no one other then gabby it seems like this are a bit one sided so even though I rather be out running around do doing something else I am doing whatever is needed in here just to lend a helping hand” she explain with a shrug. “Plus the pay not bad” Laughing Sam flied his papers away “Ok you are all set since you know where to go I will leave you be if you need anything just let me know and I will be more than happy to try and accommodate as best as I can. I hope you enjoy your time here teaching at HHRS” she added before turning her eyes on to another boy who had step in. Shaking her head she pulled out student papers telling right away he had to be a student.

Waving her hand at him she called him over. “Good afternoon my name is Sam, How can I help you? Are you a student?” she asked watching as he carry his Bokken around. She pointed to it before speaking. “I hope you know you cannot carry that around school, that can be used in the dojo but there are stick rules about weapons being carry around, So If you plan on having that in school just a word of advice, I would put it in your locker or if you are planning on getting a dorm in there, They are not allowed in classrooms and such” She gave him a pleasant smile before waited for a responds.

C1440 +5SP +$6 Amanda Misko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:28 pm

He turned his head to her and gave her a soft smile with his eyes slightly closed.”Well hello.. I’m here for regist…” He paused mid sentence and looked at the bokken. He thought for a moment and the decided better then gripping that could come later.”I’m Samile Carrion.. I’m here for registration.” He said with the soft slightly insane looking smile appearing upon his face. He looked like his mind was distant to things actually happening around him. He tilted his head to one side in till it popped. “So let me se the paper work.” He had been to HHRS before and new better then to go around the school unarmed. No one in the school would take his grandfathers bokken from him without killing him first.
While the girl in front of him was attractive she was most likely taken on top of clearly not being his type. He was glad one of his other self’s hadn’t come out when she had spoken about him not being allowed to carry it. Peace would have been all meek and started apologizing and he didn’t want to even think about what war might have done. His other sides truly were like oil and water.

C1097 +8SP +$6 Amanda Misko
Back to top Go down
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:53 am

Sam looked at the kid as he pretty much blew her off. What a rude ass she told herself before shaking her head oh well it was his ass not hers. She warn him if he went and broke the rule he either kicked out or some type of punisment due to him. "Here" she said pushing the paper work closer to him which she had already placed on the counter for him. "Fill this out and I will start on your class oh and the word please would help when asking for something you know" Sam added

She hated when people just demanded things a little please and thank you never killed anyone yawning to herself she walked to the computer and began to type a few things up/.

"You will have the NEW history class...that is the only thing open at the momment if you have a problem with that then talk to Gabby but seeing as there nothing else open I don't think there would be much she can do...If you would like to be in a dorm you need to talk to Riley he in charge of that paper work will be in there" she explained pressing print and waited for the papers to finishing printing before she grabed then, and walked back up to him putting them on the desk. "There you go...Anythin else you need? Do you have a uniform? You do NEED them if you do not have them i will give you one set." she explained. Tapping her finger on the conter she waited for him to comment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:20 am

He shifted the wooden sword to his off hand, and then took the paper work and began filling it out. He seemed rather quick and efficient. He was smirking lightly as just went to work typing a bit of sass made her far more infesting. She wasn’t some bubbly headed Barbie doll. It made him think more of her. His eyes watching her as she worked. Before to could apologize for his earlier attitude he felt his personality shifting.

Within seconds his face shifted to a peaceful calmness. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a pair of Lionel Glasses and set them on his face adjusting them carefully to balance them.”Oh My My, I’m terribly sorry your quite right I should of said please.”He said with a smile that was so innocent it wasn’t even funny. He had done something odd for his personality. His Bokken was just setting on counter now. He turned that soft smile on her. The glasses gave him a completely different look. He looked so unsure of himself now. Whoever this was it wasn’t the same male that had been standing before her before.

He filled out the paper work and handed it back to her meekly.”Yes… I will be in need of a uniform please.. can I purchase them here? Or is there a specific store I need to go to, Miss?” He was looking at her like she was just another person. He didn’t seem attracted or put off by her now. His manners and speaking pattern had changed as well.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:54 am

Sam notice a change as soon as it happen. He just seemed to act different all within a few seconds. Sending him a strange look as he placed his classes on his eyes Sam couldn’t help the feeling like there was something wrong with this boy. She shook her head and took the papers placing them in a file as he said he should of said please. Nodding her head Sam agree with him. “Yes you should have it called manners” she told him before she walked away for just a moment leaving him there.

About two moments later Sam walked back in holding a school uniform. “Your first is free but you need to buy the rest if you are having trouble with getting the money for more then let me know and I shall see what I can do…You are all set now I believe if you need to be show to your class or if you would like to talk to Riley I myself or I can find someone to show you the way” she told him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:22 pm

He took the uniform gratefully and smiled softly to her. “Think you so much miss… I hope you have a nice day…”he said kindly and retrieved his things turning to leave. He placed the uniform in the bag and slung it over one shoulder while lifting the sword gingerly in his other hand as if he was uncomfortable holding the wooden weapon. His back quickly reseeded and he was on his way to the dorms to find himself a room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ New Registration September 2008~   ~ New Registration September 2008~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ New Registration September 2008~
Page 1 of 1