Hentai High School Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hentai High School Revived

Welcome to HHSRevived, be warned for this is no ordinary adventure you are about to embark. Untold accounts of greed, corruption, and manifestation of sin beyond your wildest dreams lurk within.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female
Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Student
Skill points:
EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. L_sp2101947/10000EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. Empty_10  (1947/10000)

EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. Empty
PostSubject: EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS.   EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:41 am

Here the deal people are starting to really make me mad. I am sick of people joining the site and then having no one post you just sit there. This is rude and is useless. What the since of joining a site if you do not post. I believe if you join you should have a week to post on the site. I understand that you might not want to jump in at first but after you understand what’s going on you should post and that should not take over a week!!!!! You knew people who just sitting around and never do anything on here should just leave you’re waiting time...Now I know I most likely sound like a bitch but I don’t care at the moment. It makes me mad. I began to notice that we were getting a lot more girls then guys and complain then was informed that there were guys here but they wouldn’t post. POST DAMN IT. It doesn’t take much time you’re being lazy and this place does not have enough space for lazy people. Now I am not talking about posting once and that it. Again a waist of time and space. I am not the only one getting pissed at this I talk to a few people and they say the same thing. Learn to post new people or get lost. That how I see it. I myself have not been on here to long but it doesn’t make any since to me and a few others why would you just want to sit here? You only take up space. Anyway so yea I believe that should be a rule that a new person should have to post with in a week or be kicked off….. But then it was brought to me that some would post once and not anymore...Again that would not work that is rude....START POSTING! Use I know I am repeating myself over and over again but until people start listening I will keep writing. *sighs* Does any one agree with me? If not give me one reason I am wrong...Help me understand why we should have people on this site just sit here and do nothing. I really want to hear a good reason. Thank you for listening to me complains. I am still very pissed off about this and needed to let people know.
P.S. If you have something you want to say to me feel free
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

+1 SP +$10 -Stranger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS.   EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 3:12 am

YEAH!!! *tackles and Licks the pissed Sam.* I'm one of the ones that agrees with my lovely one here!! >__< Come on! we joined to RP and stuff. But you dont have to just disappear after you post one thing!! I know you all have lives and stuff and what not. BUT!!! Its still kinda sad to have you guys around without posting. *points to Sam's reference of taking up space.*

+1 SP +$5 -Stranger
Back to top Go down
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:
EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. L_sp2101947/10000EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. Empty_10  (1947/10000)

PostSubject: Re: EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS.   EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 3:16 am

*Smiles and cuddles in to Anti* see one person who agree with me...I am not trying to sound like a bitch and know others have life but if you join and never make a post well...Yea space taker!!!! *Is still piss but Antis helps make happy* She called me lovely *giggles* lol but really please people start doing something thanks.

+1 SP +$1 -Stranger
Back to top Go down
Stranger
Admin
Admin
Stranger

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Council Member
Skill points:
EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. L_sp2101/1EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. Empty_10  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS.   EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 3:57 am

Agreed, people shouldn't join and not post, so if nay of yah want to go and beat them down feel free to pester the heck out of them in any sort of way you want to get them to post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS.   EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 4:36 am

Heck yeah!!! *jumps off Sam and does a little dance* wooot we got permission to pester them!! *grins* now to start going in to that list of people. where do you wanna start?

+1 SP -Stranger
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Faculty
Faculty
Tristan

Male
Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Permanent Record
Skill points:
EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. L_sp2101148/10000EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. Empty_10  (1148/10000)

PostSubject: Re: EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS.   EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:02 am

NOT HERE ! !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS.   EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:54 am

I will stand up for one fellow who I know was very very sick and shouldbe posting any time now. I've knwon him a lot of years and in my experiance he is very reliable.

Anyway, onteh other hand, I do agree with everyone else. Its extremely irritating when things don't move, or move at a crawl, becuase a person here or there started to post and then never psoted again.

Please, if you don't really want to be a part of the board just say so and pull out.

That's my two cents.

+1 SP -Stranger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS.   EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:19 am

O__o What do you mean not here Lyo?

And its understandable Kat. If he is ill then we understand. As long as he posts before the weekend we wont be pestering or anything along that way.

SO then. This weekend We shall start going through the list of members and start sending messages out to them.

+1 SP -Stranger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS.   EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:50 am

Razz I'll call him if he doesn't get on tonight.

Sorry this one is so short, stranger, I hate one sentence posts.

+1 SP -Stranger
Back to top Go down
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS.   EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:16 pm

two more days untill we start bitching and bugging people drunken bounce king queen Razz Twisted Evil lol! I love you

1 SP - Ms. White
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS.   EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 1:27 am

OH! and believe it when Sam says Start bitching! *smirks* I mean come on! heh heh its ganna be a fun fun. I VOTE WE Stomp on them with really cute expensive shoes! xD jk!!!

No really people. Get ready if your not posting and just reading, or what ever it is you are doing. If you have yet to post or have posted but are not continuing your post you will be chased down and stabbed in the eye with a make shift shank made from a toothbrush o__o. Oh yeah I went there >__<

Two more days and then let the bugging fest begin!

1 SP- Ms. White
Back to top Go down
Nate_L_Ardenson
Student RPG
Student RPG
Nate_L_Ardenson

Male
Number of posts : 258
Location : Probably out in the dark hunting the bumps in the night
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Permanent Record
Skill points:
EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. L_sp2101683/10000EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. Empty_10  (1683/10000)

PostSubject: Re: EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS.   EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:41 pm

Who is this Ms white character? As far as the whole inactivity topic goes... it's my experience that a good thread will not have more than three consecutive days without a post. Sometiems to do that, you need less people in the topic, a more linear topic, or more management in the topic. Noteveryone is a perfect rp'er or writer. A little focus couldn't hurt.

That's my bit on the whole thing.

+1 SP -Stranger
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/gojira613/natelardenson.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS.   EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERY ONE NEEDS TO READ...THANKS.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hentai High School Revived :: ~Safe Zone ~ :: User Input :: OOC Banter-
Jump to: